FC5 - Where is the Hardware Browser - posted more than one time was an unknown accident

Barry Yu barryyu-cts at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 05:33:49 UTC 2006

Thomas Taylor wrote:
> On Thursday 23 March 2006 22:00, Barry Yu wrote:
>
>> Where can I find the Hardware Browser ?
>>

> Please only post a message one time.  You've posted this one three times now.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

It was an accident for posting multiple message for same content; all of
them were routed to petsupermarket at uol.com.br and been blocked there as
Spam - I sent the first message but I did not see it in the list so I
thought I might have made a mistake so I sent again until the fifth one,
than I realized there must be something wrong.
After over night in the next day, I was notified by
petsupermarket at uol.com.br that my messages were blocked as spam and if I
want to send it out I need to click on a button then type in some
numbers and alphabet as confirmation of sending out that message. I did
so, but I never know what this petsupermarket at uol.com.br is, I am still
investigating this with AT&T Yahoo's tech support, try to get answer.
Sorry for causing inconvenience.