xfce and gnome-keyring-daemon

Hi,

I'm using xfce on fc5. At the moment, the gnome-keyring-daemon doesn't get started when I log in, which is irritating because I then have to start gnome-keyring-daemon manually, and run nm-applet with the gnome-keyring environment variables etc. But, wpa does work in NetworkManager :-)

Does anyone know how I can get xfce to start the gnome-keyring-daemon?

Thanks,

Rob