Fedora Core 5 desktop freeze...

Georgios Petasis petasisg at yahoo.gr
Sat Mar 25 15:10:46 UTC 2006

I am not using desktop as root, except when maintaining the machine.
Currently, I am in the process of finding out why the pc locks
when running X after a while. I logged in as root, just to
ensure that there is no permission errors.
Currently I beleive that fedora core 5 has either a
bad driver for my graphics card (an nvidia MX200 - an old one),
or something is going on with SELinux.
I have disabled SELinux and I haven't yet got a lock...
We will see...

George