Finding Installed Packages

Hey mates, talking to you from FC5 :D

Anyways, I noticed after compiling a .jar, that FC5 came with the "Free Source Foundation" of the jdk and jvm... however, I'd like to remove these, and to install the Sun JDK & JVM...

So, any ideas how i can know which packages to un-install using yum? i mean what command do i type to list all java related rpms?

Thanks

--
A. Helmy