worth upgrading/ installing?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Mar 25 16:52:56 UTC 2006

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 10:37:37 -0600,
  hbrhodes <hbrhodes at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone think or know if it is worth upgrading to FC5 from FC4?

How would we know if it is worth it for you based on what you have told us?
What kinds of benefits are you looking for?

> is it more worthwhile to do it a clean install?

I think a clean install is a better way to go. However this can have the
downside that more work may be needed up front to recustomize your system
before using it. An upgrade will generally get you up quicker, but finding
configuration glitches will probably take more total time than with a fresh
install.