Re: The pet supermarket relay?

The first time I encountered this problem was using Thunderbird (Which I've been using all the time - setup with pop ans smtp, my messages were blocked, and then I used webmail, but apparently still being blocked.

Jim Cornette <fc-cornette insight rr com> wrote:
Barry Yu wrote:
> Is there any way I can get rid of this ? I was sending simple text base
> mail only and I sent it to fedora-list redhat com
> directly, now looks like the third party
> in same list can block my mail !

(web80829.mail.yahoo.com [66.163.170.120])

Date: Sat, 25 Mar ! 2006 08:03:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Yu

How are you sending mail? Are you using pop3 or using the web interface?
If I am determining the information from the message source, you are
using the web interface via http.

See if you can setup one of the many email clients, (evo, moz, tbird,
kmail ...) and see if you are still getting your messages sent through a
third party. There should be a page that explains how to setup pop3 mail
on the sbcglobal homepage.

Jim