FC5 + thinkpad + acpi

Hi,

I finally got the time to do the move to FC5. I did a fresh install. The only problem I found so far is that my thinkpad T21 doesn't shut down anymore. It goes all the way to "Shutting down hda " and gets stuck there.
This problem didn't exist with the latest FC4 kernel.
Has something changed ? Anybody else having this problem ?

Thanks for any input.

Efthym