dhcpd won't start in FC5

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Mar 25 21:29:59 UTC 2006

Apologies in advance if this is a double-post. I'm working off a
new machine and my mail settings seemed to off, so I'm resending.

I've got it set to start at boot, but if always fails. Starting
from the CLI also gives me a "failed" result, with no clues.
System logs yield no clues, just "failed" messages. Have checked
and rechecked dhcpd.conf and nothing jumps out. I've read through
the documentation in /usr/share/doc/dhcp* and played with the
sample config file, there. Google hasn't yielded much. Tried
"setenforce=0" but no cigar...

Anyone see something I've missed, or have a suggestion?
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA