Re: worth upgrading/ installing?

hbrhodes wrote:
anyone think or know if it is worth upgrading to FC5 from FC4?

is it more worthwhile to do it a clean install?

So after farting around for an hour trying to get my printer to work, I saved my data and did a clean install of FC5. Printer now works and I'm working on getting all the media player stuff working (playing .wma and .avi files, among others). It's probably better this way.

--

  Steve