Steps to install Marvell Yukon 88E8036 on Fedora Core 4

Hey guys,

Thanks to all who responded regarding the Marvell
Yukon ethernet adaptor. As was mentioned I had to
download the driver and then install it. This is
almost plug and play. Just download the file named:
install-_31.tar.bz2 and then just follow the
instructions:

1. Basically bunzip2 the file.
2. Untar it
3. cd DriverInstall
4. Run the install.sh script with super user
priveleges.

5. One thing to note is to make sure you have the soft
link as follows:

ln -s /usr/src/kernels/KERNEL_VERSION /usr/src/linux

where KERNEL_VERSION is your kernel version that you
have in the /usr/src/kernels directory.

Thanks once again and hope this helps others.
Vinay Raghavan

--- Pedro Fernandes Macedo