yumex vs yum

Hi all,

I just installed FC5 without any big problems (ATI card aside).

From Yumex I found that installing some packages resulted in success && these packages not being installed. Repeatedly. Using 'Yum install' the packages were successfully installed and the rpm's were really installed.

I was wondering whether any of you guys encountered this problem?
Is it a bug? Should I report it?

P.S. I am running AMD64 with the 64-bit version of FC5.

Guus.

--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)