The pet supermarket relay?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 26 04:21:50 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 16:58 -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
> With SBC, do you get about 5 accounts to use? What would happen if you
> created a sub account and set it up via tbird and subscribed with the
> new account that you created to fedora-list?

Sounds like what I do, and I don't get those annoying messages:
Subscribe twice over, I receive on one address, post/reply on the other,
and totally ignore the mailbox that I post from.  It'll get those
annoying messages, will be full by now and rejecting them, but I don't
see them.

I read messages from the public lists.