Fedora 5 DVD - hangs during dependency check

I've download Fedora 5 DVD. I've done sha1sum check, all is fine. When I
first ran the install, I had the installation verify the DVD, everything
is fine. When i do either an upgrade or a fresh install, the system
hangs on the dependency check. Thinking that I had a bad burn, I re
burned a DVD, but I got the same result. Anyone else have the same
problem?

believed to be clean.