Can't get Firefox to run in FC5

Hello everyone,

I just installed FC5 on my work PC and for some strange reason the
installed Firefox package doesn't seem to run. I have already done a
yum update so all packages should be up to date. I've also updated all
SELinux RPMs from Dan Walsh's FTP directory in case SELinux may be the
culprit.

Also, when I run another Firefox executable, this one coming from the
.tar.gz file from http://www.mozilla.org, I encounter no problems
whatsoever.

Anyone running into the same problem as mine?

Best Regards,
Matt

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.