Re: Can't get Firefox to run in FC5

On 3/27/06, antonio montagnani <antonio montagnani gmail com> wrote:
> just a question: any user cannot run Firefox or a single user???

Hello Antonio,

I haven't tested if that's the case since this I'm the only one using
the computer.

Thanks for the help but right now I can already run Firefox without
any problems. I dunno what just happened earlier.

Best Regards,
Matt

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.