FC4 dhcp.conf supersede domain-name question

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Sun Mar 26 18:43:39 UTC 2006

Hi there,

Okay I have an FC4 machine running dhcpd now.  I have a dhcp.conf that defines
a range for my internal network.  The "supersede domain-name" command is on the
client side (found in dhclient.conf) to place domains in the search attribute
and super of /etc/resolv.conf .  I am wondering if there is a similar command
that I can place on the server side so it can place some domains in the search
path when respending to dhcp client requests.

sample command:
supersede domain-name "home.enabled.com enabled.com";

cheers,

Noah