Re: VPN

Trevor TeC Christian wrote:
On Fri, March 24, 2006 9:17 pm, Reimer said:
Hi,

I would like to implement a VPN (Internet), does anybody know some good
documentation about this issue?

Check out OpenVPN....

http://openvpn.net/howto.html

Best regards,

Reimer--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com

I use vpnc, as the VPN at my school uses Cisco Xauth authentication, and
vpnc supports this flawlessly. NetworkManager 0.6 which came with FC5
has an available NetworkManager-vpnc plugin which makes the entire VPN
situation laughably easy, no command line necessary at all.
-Dan