Any HAM Radio Fedora stuff

G'Day All,

Are there any HAMS on this list.
I am quite comfortable with Linux (Red Hat and Suse) and own all paid versions of Red Hat up to ES4 and Suse ES 9 or 10, not sure.

Tell me, are there any HAM related Open Source software that might prove befeficial for a newly licensed HAM?
I am also looking for any software that will be configure my new ICOM W32A.

Thanks and 73s