Re: Fedora Core 5 common issues and bugs

On 3/26/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Hi
>

> Just to avoid the repeated bug reports and questions on it. Check out
> this page which is periodically updated. If there are other common
> issues to add, let me know.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC5Common

I can't confirm the item about gnome in fc5 now including a menu
editor. I right click on a menu and I see no option to edit contrary
to that pages instructions.  Even created a fresh user on the fc5
system no obvious menu editting in the right click on a menu.

-jef