Re: one click reboot

Timothy Payne wrote:
Using FC5 and KDE any suggestions how I can make a one button reboot for
a 6 year old?  I duel boot with windows.

Thanks
Tim...

Right click on the desktop, select "Create new link --> Link to application". Fill in what ever details you want, and then under the "Application" tab type "reboot" as the command. Should work like a charm.

-Endy