Re: FC4 dhcp.conf supersede domain-name question

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 15:08 +1030, Tim wrote:
> The server tells you what domain you're a part of, and that's it.
> You're part of one, not many.

Well, generally...  I won't go as far as saying it's the only way of
doing things, but it's not particularly logical to be a part of more
than one domain.

Just in case someone tells me I'm being too strict with that comment.

I read messages from the public lists.