Re: ATI fglrx driver ??

Hi;

Quoting from mailing list entry from Livna on Mar 20:

"A note for users of ati-fglrx and nvidia-glx: The drivers currently
don't work with the FC5 release kernel due to a bug in it. A updated
kernel that should fix this issue should be pushed as a regular Fedora
updated soon."

Is it true the fglrx driver doesn't work?  Now what do I do?

I am currently downloading (very slowly) by BitTorrent the FC5 .isos.

Regards Bill