Re: Fedora Core 5 common issues and bugs

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 21:43 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> nevermind right click on the panel object... not  rightclick when the
> menu is open.

Is it just me, or is the only thing you can do with that, is
uncheck/check the boxes?  I don't seem to be able to move around
anything, add, remove or nothing.

Or is gconf or something used for that (or do you have to be root)?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"