Re: Fedora Core 5 common issues and bugs

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 21:43 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

nevermind right click on the panel object... not  rightclick when the
menu is open.

Is it just me, or is the only thing you can do with that, is
uncheck/check the boxes?  I don't seem to be able to move around
anything, add, remove or nothing.

Or is gconf or something used for that (or do you have to be root)?

Customize probably would be a better term for the menu editing that it is now called. I like having the ability to select my favorite components to display. It is a plus anyway.

If you look at the application.desktop files, you will notice menu location choices and the like. It is likely to break something if you relocate items from places to system, etc. I have no idea regarding gconf-editor.

Jim

--
Try to remove the color-problem by restarting your computer several times.
	-- Microsoft-Internet Explorer README.TXT