Something positive for this nice monday morning

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 27 06:13:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 07:47 +0200, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> - I use standard-yums with livna and macromedia
> - the flashplugin works with no fiddling around

Are you using permissive or enforcing, or none, with SELinux?  We found
the Flash plugin wouldn't work in enforcing mode.  Though, after making
a bug report, we had a reply about a policy problem, there's been an
update, and we haven't tested back on enforcing mode again.

I read messages from the public lists.