FC4 install on SE7221BK1

Hi all,
We're having problems installing FC4 on an Intel SE7221BK1
system. The install gets as far as trying to set up the
initial Xwindow screen, but then just displays a pixmess.
This happens with two different install CD's.

FC3 installs fine, and Ubuntu and Knoppix live CDs work OK.

Googling gets me the stuff about the FC4 install kernel-panic,
but nothing about this problem. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Terry.