Re: Evolution: Why are images not displayed?

Dan Thurman wrote:
Folks,

I guess it did not occur to me until now since I am starting
to use Evolution's Email system... is that when I receive unsolicited
email that are html formed, I noticed that *all* of the images are shown
with the "X" images instead of the picture they are supposed to be.

Is that normal?

Yes. This is a feature, not a bug. Remote images in emails are often web bugs and so are turned off by default. To view images in a specific email, select "Load Images" from the "View" menu (or press Ctrl-i). To load images by default, set the approriate option under "HTML Mail" in Mail Preferences.

Paul.