Re: FC5 - good when installed, difficult to install

Jim Cornette wrote:
I take it that you can install from CD, hard drive and possibly iso files also. This is from memory and I have not tried to install a non-development version. I may be wrong on some points listed above.
There may be a document somewhere. I do not know of one though.

The boot.iso supports ftp, http, nfs , cdrom and hd installs. For hd installs , I only used them with isos on a fat32 / ext3 partition, but I believe you can put the exploded iso on a fat32/ext3 filesystem.

--
Pedro Macedo