Re: Some chinese fonts can't be displayed in rxvt-unicode of FC5

hanpingtian gmail com wrote:
> hi,
>     Is there any one find this problem? Some chinese fonts, such as
> "钉" can't be displayed
> by rxvt-unicode of fc5. I use the loacle of en_US.utf-8.

What application cannot display?

I have found that not all fonts or even sizes within a font contain all
the glyphs.  So, try changing to a different font and/or change the font
size to see if that makes a difference.

FWIW, monospace-10 does not display 钉 while monospace-12 does.

Ed

--
"Now here's something you're really going to like!"
-- Rocket J. Squirrel