anyone using scponly with FC5 successfully?

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Tue Mar 28 02:51:44 UTC 2006

I've had it running on FC4 for months now, and I recently set it up on my home
FC4 box, so I'm well versed in setting it up. Setting it up in FC5 in exactly
the same way yielded failure. I can successfully connect, but fails on
starting sftp-server. Logs don't say why. I need to figure out a better way
to see what is happening. The rpm that's in extras doesn't have the
functionality that the source does, so I'm still using the source, but
perhaps I need to revisit that. The source contains the "make jail" script
which I couldn't figure out how to do using the installed rpm. Suggestions
appreciated.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA