Re: Habit-training with reminder

At 12:08 28/03/2006, you wrote:

I want to schedule a reminder to myself, until I develop the habit of
performing certain actions.  The simplest way, I think would be a script to
open a terminal window then echo the reminder.  How can I tell the script to
open the terminal?

Anne

I wrote a little application in Qt to do this - you set up your diary as a text file with reminders to appear once or every year, and tell it how many days before the event you want it to start nagging. Put a link in autostart and it pops up a window with your reminders every time you log in.

If you are interested mail me off list and I can send you the project.

Dave Fletcher