Re: Australian timezone oddity between two similarly configured FC4 boxes

Jakub Jelinek wrote:
You should just ignore the /etc/localtime.rpmnew file, copying it over
is almost always wrong idea.

I do. As soon as I see the ".. created as /etc/localtime.rpmnew", I immediately delete it without further ado. It'd be nice if wasn't created in the first place (by glibc) really.

Paul.