rebuilding X from failed FC4 -> FC5 upgrade

I upgraded one of my machines to FC5 from 4 the other night and everything went smoothly except on reboot. Now X doesn't work. It appears that Xorg didn't completely install. I've tried everything I know, but can't get it completely uninstalled. It tells me xorg-x11-xdm is not installed, but when querying rpm I get the correct version from FC5 (1.0.something). Any ideas on how to completely blow X away and re-install?

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415