Re: How can I allow screensaver unlocking by root?

Wouter Lamee nc3a nato int a écrit :
> Hey folks,
>
> Like the subject says: I have the standard screensaver in FC4 (I think
> it's xlock), but the root passwd will not unlock it. How can I enable
> root passwd unlocking on that screensaver?

Don't understand too much your question....

To unlock the xscreensavers it is sufficient to use the password of the
owner of the x session. If you are this one, it is your password. If it
is someone else ask him. If his not here or if your relations are bad,
kill the x session: Ctrl-Alt-Delete, you don't need to be root for this.

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique