Habit-training with reminder

David Fletcher fc at fletchersweb.net
Tue Mar 28 11:24:53 UTC 2006

At 12:08 28/03/2006, you wrote:

>I want to schedule a reminder to myself, until I develop the habit of
>performing certain actions.  The simplest way, I think would be a script to
>open a terminal window then echo the reminder.  How can I tell the script to
>open the terminal?
>
>Anne

I wrote a little application in Qt to do this - you set up your diary
as a text file with reminders to appear once or every year, and tell
it how many days before the event you want it to start nagging. Put a
link in autostart and it pops up a window with your reminders every
time you log in.

If you are interested mail me off list and I can send you the project.

Dave Fletcher