Multiple nameservers on one server

Hi list

I want to set up a DNS server that will 'emulate' multiple nameservers
on one server ie when queried, the answer will appear as if _this_
physical server is the SOA for _this_ domain only.

What design philosophy should I follow? Seems as though a mixture of
Auth Only, Stealth (for invisibilty), and Forwarding is favourable.

How would I list multiple reverse lookup (zzz.yyy.xxx.rev) files in named.conf?

Any insight highly appreciated!

TiA, and have a great day!

Stu@

--
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.