Re: Multiple nameservers on one server

Stuart Murray-Smith wrote:
I want to set up a DNS server that will 'emulate' multiple nameservers
on one server ie when queried, the answer will appear as if _this_
physical server is the SOA for _this_ domain only.

What is it about a server handling multiple domains that gives it away as handling multiple domains rather than just the one that's being queried? I can't think of anything offhand.

How would I list multiple reverse lookup (zzz.yyy.xxx.rev) files in named.conf?

Same way that you would handle any other multiple zones; there's nothing special about reverse zones.

Paul.