Recovering a failed RAID5 array

Using FC3, I've got a four drive RAID5 array with a failed disk in it.
Aside from swapping out the disk, what do I need to do to recover this
array?  Will it happen automatically or do I need to intervene somehow?

This is an IDE/ATA-133 RAID system, not SCSI.

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
--
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!