Re: Recovering a failed RAID5 array

Brian D. McGrew wrote:
Using FC3, I've got a four drive RAID5 array with a failed disk in it.
Aside from swapping out the disk, what do I need to do to recover this
array?  Will it happen automatically or do I need to intervene somehow?

This is an IDE/ATA-133 RAID system, not SCSI.

Assuming this is software RAID, not "fake RAID" or real hardware RAID, see the "MANAGE MODE" section of "man mdadm".

Paul.