Re: Sharing Thunderbird Mails Between Linux and Windows

Andy Burns wrote:
Manish Kathuria wrote:

In order to make the same set of emails accessible on both Windows XP Home and Fedora Core on my dual boot laptop

Do you have the option of leaving them on the server at all times and accessing them using IMAP4? If so you can also point a webmail client at the server when you have neither the home or laptop PC to hand ...

Not really. I have limited space per account and moreover the archived mails are now almost 1 GB. I just want to make this work smoothly.