Re: fc5: where's xterm?

K. Richard Pixley wrote:
In previous versions of fedora, right clicking on my background called up a menu in which my most frequently used command was selected: call whatever my current xterm-like program might be - as set in application preferences.

In fc5, not only is it absent from the handy menu, but I can't find it in any of the menus. Could someone please tell me where to find the xterm, (or gterm or whatever), command?

--rich

Applications->Accessories->Terminal.
And to add it to the menu, the nautilus-open-terminal package might be useful to you. :) Although I would prefer it to put it at the top of the menu as in FC4, I don't feel like fiddling around with that.
-Dan