Re: Installing dependencies only - the plugin

> Thanks, Thomas, for the information and also for the plugin!

Hi Paul,

if the plugin does what you want it to do - fine.

When you actually using this, please notice me when something fails.
I wrote this on my fc4, last week it broke fc5+pirut. Maybe i will
update my packages soon.

I am sure the option will be added into yum(-plugins) in a further
release.

Read ya,
Thomas