How to add back the SUN Java control panel back to Gnome panels ?

Hello!

I am running the FC5 which upgraded via yum and it has a SUN java
control panel before which can delete the cache or applets. Now the
control panel is missing, although I can run it in terminal but all
coding are being block symbols. So how to install back to Gnome and
make it running in right coding ? Forget to tell u that I am running
traditional Chinese (UTF8_TW).

Thanks...