Menus/Launchers

Stanley Davis stdavis2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 21:15:19 UTC 2006

Thanks alot.  I just wish it was available in previous version of FC, I could have prevented my son from making changes I did not want.

Dan <grinnz at gmail.com> wrote: Stanley Davis wrote:
> I am on a fresh install of FC5.
>
> How can the installed launchers/menus be customized so that different
> users see different selections.  I would like to remove things like
> the sytems tools, programming, completely for some users or just
> remove some of the launchers within them.

There's a new feature in FC5's GNOME where you can right-click the menu
(the main one on the panel, not while it's open) and select Edit Menus,
there you can pick some menu items to not show.
-Dan