Re: Some chinese fonts can't be displayed in rxvt-unicode of FC5

hanpingtian gmail com wrote:
> hi,
>
>     The "钉" is input by this: 1.type "ctrl-space" active the scim,

Yes, I use scim.  If you are saying that the character is not displaying
in scim...then change the font in the SCIM setup on the Panel/GTK panel.
 I have mine set to "Sans 13" and it shows most characters that I've
used.  But, if it is application that doesn't display (Meaning, gaim,
konsole, gnome-terminal...etc) then you will need to change the settings
for that application or maybe the system wide settings.

As I said, it is simply that not all fonts for sizes within a font have
all the glyphs.