Re: Fedora C4 dies

Jim Douglas <jdz99 hotmail com> wrote:
Fedora freezes and I'm not sure why

Here are the symptoms.

Things slow down over the course of 2-4 minutes then I can't do anything and
have to turn the power off or if I'm lucky I can get to the terminal window
and shutdown.

It's only been happening the last couple of days and I don't know why.
If your sound card is set to full-duplex it can eat up your cpu quickly. Turn off system sounds as well... see if that works for you, Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/