Re: FC5 and WinXP

Mike McCarty wrote:
Knute Johnson wrote:
I must preface this; if I didn't need Winblows for work, my computers
No, not *all* the problems. There are machines which check for changes
to the MBR, and go into a "recovery" mode if they detect "corruption".
Compaq computers are well-known for this, for example.
Maybe you can turn this "feature" off in the bios ?

DaveT.