Re: [OT] Re: FC5 nforce4 sata initrd problems [for geeks??]

Wieslaw Kierbedz wrote:
> I had to disable selinux - it stopped many services.
> Maybe I should to add some more boot option?

Are you still on ReiserFS? SELinux doesn't work with ReiserFS 3:
ReiserFS 3 (in the kernel.org and Fedora kernels) doesn't support the
labels which are necessary for SELinux to work.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | top! to bottom from or backwards read not do I, post
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | top not do Please