Re: Problems With Atheros Based Wireless Cards

I can use ethernet to connect to the internet also and you use the add/remove software butoon on the main menu. I go to the list button on that menu and its named wlassistant. To get it you must be connected to the internet. I checked both the 64 and 32 bit DVD's and could not find it on either one, unless its under a different name that I don't know about.

David