Re: [OT] Re: FC5 nforce4 sata initrd problems [for geeks??]

James Wilkinson napisaƂ(a):
Wieslaw Kierbedz wrote:
I had to disable selinux - it stopped many services.
Maybe I should to add some more boot option?

Are you still on ReiserFS? SELinux doesn't work with ReiserFS 3:
ReiserFS 3 (in the kernel.org and Fedora kernels) doesn't support the
labels which are necessary for SELinux to work.
Then all'is clear now.
Thanks